In Camera RAW for Artists, I’ll reveal just how valuable Adobe Camera RAW can be to you, as a digital artist.
Whether you want to create memorable, unique and artistic photographs, or prepare photographic images for creative cloning in Photoshop or Painter, Adobe Camera RAW is your key to a whole new world of creative potential.
Everyone who uses Photoshop has access to Adobe Camera RAW, and yet it’s something that many digital artists continue to overlook. If you have a camera, any kind of camera, whether it can shoot in RAW format or not, Camera RAW is your passport to painting with light, colour and tone, and is your key to being more creative than you ever dreamed possible, all done in a completely non-destructive way.
I’ll even show you how to use the power of Camera RAW via Smart Objects in Photoshop, giving you the ultimate in creative flexibility.
In this class, I’ll not only demonstrate every aspect of using Adobe Camera RAW, via pre-recorded video, I’ll also show you, during live training sessions, how to use Camera RAW as an artist, and how the power you’ll find there can be every bit as creative and liberating as any brush you’ll ever use!
If you’ve never even looked at Adobe Camera RAW before, by the end of this class, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without it!
Join me, in this revolutionary class at The Artists’ Quarter, and open the door to a new world of creativity!
- Use Camera RAW to rescue photographs you thought were destined for the digital dustbin!
- See just how simple and straightforward all those panels and sliders are
- Learn how to use Camera RAW as one of the vital underpainting stages of your digital paintings
- Paint with light in Camera RAW
- Create powerful faux HDR effects
- Create stunning black and white photographs
- Manipulate colour and tone in ways you never thought possible
- Transform any image into beautiful, artistic photographs
- Cure common photographic problems
- Paint light and colour with the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filters
You can buy a place in Tim’s brilliant new class in The Artists’ Quarter now! Just come to the Store!